Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hello.

So I started my new blog, here.


I have had so many attempts in writing out things that are on my mind in hard copy diary books, note books, iPad notes, lecture notes, Facebook, LINE timeline etc. But some thing just doesn't feel right.
 I want to share my thoughts somewhere to someone but not everyone. And Facebook has no secrets - if you don't change your settings to '限本人看到 (yeah my Facebook is in Chinese, and I dunno what it's called in English)', people see it. That includes my mum, my brothers, people I know but not really friends with, people who used to be my friends, people who can't understand English and think I'm a stuck up etc. Unless I go into all the trouble of grouping people into 'acquaintances', randoms see it, and I don't like that. Plus, nobody really puts emo stuff or serious talks on Facebook either. LINE timeline is just full of posts that are not understandable. Wretch, Weibo are just too Asian, and it's strange to post English there.

I want people to see what my world is like, but only those who are close to me.

So, I'm starting a new blog life here. :)

I might seem like one of those girls who cares only about being pretty; those Asian nerds who care only about grades; those emo who care about relationships. But that is not true.

I am full of ideas and thoughts for/ against certain topics, and I can be quite opinionated at times. But I have this problem with not being able to express my thoughts well, I think :/. So this is going to be somewhere that provides an insight into Tina Wool and also somewhere for me to practise my writing I guess.

Yeah.

Enjoy :) !

1 comment:

  1. So nice to know a bubbly friend... do hope to meet up someday ^^

    ReplyDelete